Personal Data Protection
The purposes for which we collect and process your personal data
Prodmec collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Administration, improvement and realization of the services provided by the site www.prodmec.ro
- Advertising, marketing and publicity, activities to promote the services of SC Prodmec SA, conducting promotional campaigns, sending newsletters (newsletters), tracking and monitoring sales of services and consumer behavior.
- After-sales activities, including customer relations services, informing users / customers regarding the evaluation of the services offered (including the evaluation of the services on the website www.prodmec.ro).
- For evidentiary purposes in connection with the above activities and archiving.
To whom do we disclose your personal data?
In order to achieve one or more of the purposes mentioned above, SC Prodmec SA may disclose your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- contractual partners of SC Prodmec SA (as is the case with the companies with which SC Prodmec SA is in partnership, but only on the basis of a confidentiality commitment from them, which guarantees that this data is kept secure and that the provision of this information is done in accordance with the legislation in force).
- service providers (marketing, payment / banking services or other services), including entities that assist SC Prodmec SA in processing data as proxies, insurers, public authorities (Prosecutor’s Office, Police, courts and other competent state bodies ), based on and within the limits of the legal provisions and as a result of expressly formulated requests, to other companies from the same group with SC Prodmec SA as well as you as a data subject in the context of exercising your right of access.
The data recorded by Prodmec are not sold to third parties and are used only for the purpose of improving Prodmec services.
By reading this Policy you have become aware of the fact that you are guaranteed the rights provided by law, respectively:
- to be informed about the processing of your personal data, in accordance with the law;
- access to your personal data;
- intervention on your personal data;
- not to be subject to an individual decision of an automatic nature;
- to oppose the processing of personal data concerning you and to request the rectification, updating or deletion of data in accordance with the law – in the case of personal data processed for direct marketing purposes, this right may be exercised at any time, free of charge and without justification;
- to bring you to justice in case of violations of the relevant legislation.
You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to SC Prodmec SA by accessing the contact form at prodmec.ro/contact or you can write to us at the following postal address: str Aurel Vlaicu nr 1, ap 144, Cluj Napoca, jud Cluj or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can oppose at any time and without justification, the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, by transmission to SC Prodmec SA. (by accessing the contact form at prodmec.ro/contact/ or at the postal address: str. Aurel Vlaicu, no. 1, ap. 144, Cluj Napoca, jud. Cluj or by e-mail: email@example.com ), of a written request, dated and signed for this purpose. In this case, your request will be submitted to the specialized department of SC Prodmec SA; you may receive a message confirming that your option has been noted, as well as any other necessary information, as appropriate.
Duration of data processing
It will be generally determined by the moment of exercising your right to opposition, under the conditions of art. 15, para. 2 of Law no. 677/2001. Exception: For data declared within the call center service, the duration of data processing is 5 years, as a rule, or until the exercise of the right of opposition. Also, SC Prodmec SA may store personal data for such a longer period, for evidentiary and archiving purposes.